We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
To use textures in glest you must add a texture material to your object. Select your mesh to add a material and do the following. After this your textures will be exported.
- 1. here is the name of the material added to your object
- 2. here is a list of available textures
- 3. press TextFace button
- 4. press here and select UV instead of ORCO
- 5. press here to continue
- 1. select "Image" here
- 2. press the "load button" to load an imagefile ( in the screenshot the image is already loaded )